AM Transmitter Solid State 500 wattsDecember 15, 2022
FM Transposer 1KW – 1000WDecember 15, 2022
FM ISO-FREQUENCY SYSTEMS
A simple way to cover the highway with the same FM service consist in a system that converts the RF FM modulated signal to optical and deliver it trough a dedicated optical fiber line.
SFN ‘Single Frequency Network’ in FM 87,5-108 Mhz analog transmission for Highway-Motorway Nation-wide network
A low power repeater station will convert again the signal to RF.
The Frequency radiation is achieved by directional antennas to cover the area with the dedicated service.
The FM ISO-Frequency systems is composed by:
- Standard FM Transmitter Mono, low power
- Laser Transmitter for optical fiber
- Rack and accessory, UPS, monitoring, pass band filter, etc…
- Optical receiver for fiber
- Special FM amplifier 0dbm imput with active filter tuned on the ISO frequency
- Rack and accessory, UPS, monitoring, pass band filter, etc