LOW POWER TV TRANSMITTERS
Low Power Compact Transmitter
The New EARK Universal Driver can be configured with just software selection and implements DVB-T/T2, ATSC, ISDB-T, DTMB, ATV modulations.
It can be used as a Transmitter, Gap Filler, Heterodyne Transposer, Regenerative Transmitter, Dual Cast Analog + Digital Multistandard
EARK UNIVERSAL DRIVER allows the selection of operation modes and total remote control:
• remotely, using a dry contact;
• via TCP/IP, using a LAN connection, web graphic interface, and a standard web browser
• via built-in SNMP;
• via a dedicated command inserted into the transport stream.
The New EARK Universal Driver optimizes the investments of both international broadcasters, reducing the transmitter types, and national broadcasters, thanks to its versatility in operation modes and configuration.
The New EARK Universal Driver is future-proof and guarantees a perfect upgrade path for new modulation schemes that will be delivered.
The previous series EARK can be upgraded to the new features.
New improved features compared to the previous series:
- Color large-sized display with important monitoring measures: spectrum, constellation, etc
- Upgrade through USB and OTA
- Licensing upgrade
- T2 + T2 lite simultaneous mode
- ISDB-Tb De-Compressor Embedded
- Property Crest Factor optimization algorithm (PAPR equivalent)
- Powerful pre-corrections to improve efficiency
- GPS Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou integrated
- 2 input IP redundant with seamless switch (GBE Gigabit Ethernet)
- Pluggable Front End
- New user-friendly web interface
- Backward full compatibility with all ARK 6 based TX
- Energy-saving system (automatic power reduction scheduler)
- Anti-thief system
- ATSC 3.0 ready
MAIN COMMON FEATURES
. ASI MPEG Transport Stream seamless input
. MPEG Transport Stream over IP TS 102 034 V1.5.2 (2014-04).
. MPEG Transport Stream encapsulated in RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol according to RFC 3550 TS 102 034, clause 7.1.1. FEC management SMPTE 2022-1 (Pro MPEG CoP 3).
. IGMPv2/v3 support.
. MFN and SFN operations.
. Internal GPS / Glonass receiver.
. Internal clock: Oven Controlled OCXO oscillator (10 MHz and 1 PPS).
. Output clock: 1 PPS and 10 MHz.
. Bit rate adaptation plus PCR re-stamping.
. RF main and monitoring outputs (Spectrum, MER, Constellation).
. Test Modes:
– CW insertion
– Null packet insertion
. Linear and non-linear Adaptive digital pre-correction circuits, when operated as a transmitter.
. Linear and non-linear digital pre-correction circuits, when operated as a repeater.
. Embedded HTTP server
. Management: Embedded SNMP v3 server – Embedded Web server.
. GbE Ports: GbE 1: 10/100/1000 Base T Management port.
. Redundancy: Input autoswitch algorithm supported.
. Security: Authentication for GUI access supported.